Friday, November 18, 2005

This Weekend

So here's a load of random stuff:

For any athlete fans check out their online shop here for buy 1 get 1 free t-shirts. As someone who already own 2 i think i will resist the temptation.

This weekend i will hopefully taking a small group of young people to the monthly n:flame youth celebration on Saturday evening.

Sunday i will be missing my nieces dedication as i am leading a session at church. I will hopefully make it afterwards though for the food.

Football tomorrow morning (it's gonna be cold), after my promotion to team captain for our last game i hope our regular captain will be back for the game. After a winning start we have lost our last 2 games so it would be good to end our slump. I'm told that we might have a right back tomorrow which will mean i can play in my prefered right midfield position. I have been playing all over the pitch as i quote 'our most versatile player' (according to our manager). The reality is that it is probably that it is because i agree to it.

re:create our youth club tonight, this has been going really well since we launched it in April. I must finish getting prepared for sunday morning or i will be doing it Saturday afternoon which is not my prefered option.

Have agood weekend.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

'I must finish getting prepared for sunday morning or i will be doing it Saturday afternoon which is not my prefered option.' Correction - it is not an option. It is meant to be your day off Lewis.. no working at all!!!!

Suse said...

Yes Lewis - you need your to us your "Lewis Space" in your diary for Lewis Space not study space.