Friday, December 09, 2005

At the flicks

After a meeting at the cinema yesterday morning with our local police and the youth offending team i decided that to take Jo to see the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. It was my first night off in ages and was just nice to be out together but the fact that we were seeing this film made it extra special. I'm a huge nania fan and was not disappoited with disney's re-working. There were a few bits that had been changed around (but i guess that is to be expected) but it was a great film that really did do the book justice. I was initially disaapointed that my favourite line was left out but the film ended with that very same line which just made it for me. For those that have seen it and will see it will know what i mean.

It's a must see i would say (the fact that Mr Beaver sounds like Michael Caine was very funny, it wasn't him was it?).

No comments: