Thursday, February 15, 2007

Holiday Club Photo Share



Well it's been a manic week running holiday club. Here are a couple of photos of me playing Dr Potty in the daily drama and explaining one of the games. I've discovered this week that my capacity to learn lines each day is limited and have had to work hard to get them to go in. It seems to have been going well although I find this younger kids stuff very tiring.

It's been great on a youthwork front to have a number of our young people helping out and learning about leadership and being part of God's mission. I hope thta some of the lessons that they learn this week will go with them and help them in their development.

As always loads of great photos but not many that I can publish as they have the children and young people in.

No comments: