Thursday, February 08, 2007

Vandalism

I've just finished putting together a video for use on Sunday morning. We are teaching a series called "The Story We Find Ourselves In" where we are trying to run from creation to new creation in 8 weeks with a group of 11-17's.

This video will be used as part of the second in the series 'Vandalism' which Andy will teach. I taught the first on creation a few weeks back and I asked Andy to speak on the fall under the title of The Hijack but he has changed it to vandalism which I actually think I like better.

Anyway I managed to get the video to post on youtube although it's a little jerky and a little distorted but it's not too bad. Andy supplied the photos and I cut it together.

I have been making more visual stuff like this since getting the mac and now I have cracked it I'll try and post the creative stuff on youtube so that people can use it if they so wish. I'll go and add them to my sidebar.

No comments: