Monday, December 05, 2005

New Look

I wanted a new look for the festive season but couldn't find anything particularly festive so i now have this. The only problem is that i didn't save my changes and lost all of my sidebar which has taken me ages to sort out.

Good weekend with nice food, good conversation and another loss at football. Got taken out during this weeks game and am nursing a bad shin.

We did christingles with the young people yesterday morning which was a lot of fun. Trying to bring anglicanism into the baptist church.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ummm... how about mention of my fabulous birthday party??

Arrogant, moi??

Weird Hippy said...

yes a fabulous party should have centre billing, the good food and conversation was definately a part of the party
(especially Neil's cake).